Check out my travel items that I have bought from a few websites like Amazon to help aide in my travels and life in Spain. I would seriously be lost if it I didn't have these items at my disposal.
Hey it's getting close to arrival. I thought I would share with you a few items that I bought in the states that helped me with my travel and lifestyle to Madrid and the rest of Europe last year. All of these products have helped me in more than one way with organization or technology. I am not here to promote Amazon or anything. Just saying this sh¡t is bananas and love using it.
1. Having an universal adapter has helped me with quick charges and aid with my MacBook while in other countries as well in Madrid. Be aware of surge protectors and power converters.
2. Having more than one charging cable is a lifesaver between having having one wear out to one you can keep in your book bag while on the go. And the ability to have different lengths has helped me be manageable with my iPhone 6.
Also look into grabbing an external power bank to use on the go. It's nice to have a external battery to plug into while traveling around.
3. This USB power adapter has helped me and my friends all at once while we are hanging out and waiting for our phones to charge. I used this to help charge my iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad at the same time with no problems.
4. This pocket sized Spanish phrase book has kept me in the loop and has aided some great phrases to use in restaurants and out and about.
5. I used this external hard drive to back up my MacBook a few times this year. You will take thousands of pictures and there may be a time where your computer crashes and your left with nothing. Having this have the peace of mind that all my pics and vids were saved.
6. Grabbing a cheap small Bluetooth speaker has been a lifesaver. I'm always listening to my Odesza or Kygo and worked well to take out to Retiro Park to hang with friends.
7. A passport protector is a good investment due to you constantly taking and showing your passport while traveling between countries. Keeps it safe and allows additional storage of insurance and credit cards.
8. Packing cubes! These things have allowed me to roll and fold all my clothing items into small cubes that have helped with travel between here and Spain. Also used smaller cubes to help with small trips between other countries.
Hope this helps you all with the start of packing and organization!
**Updated post soon to come
Dreamer. Lost in the moment.
Podunk Wyoming native, living and thriving in Madrid. Lover of Craft beer and art.